NPIS is the Insurance Authority Specializing in the Non-Profit and Social Service Agencies Across the United States. Based in Orlando, NPIS administers the Florida Insurance Trust [FIT], which with 200+ participating members is the largest insurance pool for social service agencies in the country and the only one in the state of Florida.
People Impacted by NPIS
- Various wind limit /deductibles offered
- AOP Coverage up to 100 million per member (FIT)
- No Margin Clause, not confined to schedule
- Valuation based on replacement cost
- Valuation for time element to be actual loss sustained
- Special form, all risk policy
Commercial Auto Liability
- Combined Single Limit
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Hired/Non-Owned Liability
- Towing Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Data Breach and Privacy Liability
- Data Breach Loss to Insured
- Electronic Media Liability Coverage
- Breach Mitigation Expense Coverage
- Business Interruption Reimbursement Coverage
- PCI Assessments Reimbursement Coverage
- Excess Liability
- And more
General & Professional Liability
Per occurrence and general aggregate for the following:
- Commercial General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Sexual/Physical Abuse or Molestation
- Special Events Coverage
- Physicians’ Coverage
- Employers Liability
- Statutory Benefits to include medical, indemnity, death, etc.
D&O /EPLI Liability Coverage
Coverage for employment practices liability included as well as civil rights.
- Broad Definition of Insured
- Broad Definition of Employment
- Claims Made Policy
- Cost of Defense for Hour & Wage Claims
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Third Party Coverage
- Independent Contractors Coverage
- Entity Coverage
- Healthcare Organization Coverage Extension
- Individually rated, customized plans
- Preferred pricing on medical plans
- Online Enrollment
- HRA / HSA / FSA / COBRA options
Self-insured options are available
Our Latest News and Events
Newer developments like a 3-D laser and sensor technologies are enabling contractors to build in a smarter and safer way. Insurers should understand where the construction industry is headed in terms of technology use and how emerging devices can help improve both...
INDIANAPOLIS — With changing demographics and an aging workforce, employers need to create an effective safety culture that addresses a multigenerational workforce, according to experts speaking at the 2017 National Safety Council Congress & Expo on Monday in...
(Reuters) — Ransomware eclipsed most other forms of cybercrime as online crime surged in 2017, European policing agency Europol said on Wednesday, citing high-profile attacks such as “WannaCry” that reached millions of computers. Europol coordinated several successful...
According to the World Health Organization, mental health is described as: “a state of well-being in which every individual realizes his or her own potential, can cope with the normal stress of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a...
Florida Office of Insurance Regulation has posted proposed rates for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - aka the ACA or Obamacare TALLAHASSEE, Fla. –Tthe Office of Insurance Regulation has announced the submission of proposed rates for 2018 Federal...