NPIS is the Insurance Authority Specializing in the Non-Profit and Social Service Agencies Across the United States. Based in Orlando, NPIS administers the Florida Insurance Trust [FIT], which with 200+ participating members is the largest insurance pool for social service agencies in the country and the only one in the state of Florida.
People Impacted by NPIS
- Various wind limit /deductibles offered
- AOP Coverage up to 100 million per member (FIT)
- No Margin Clause, not confined to schedule
- Valuation based on replacement cost
- Valuation for time element to be actual loss sustained
- Special form, all risk policy
Commercial Auto Liability
- Combined Single Limit
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Hired/Non-Owned Liability
- Towing Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Data Breach and Privacy Liability
- Data Breach Loss to Insured
- Electronic Media Liability Coverage
- Breach Mitigation Expense Coverage
- Business Interruption Reimbursement Coverage
- PCI Assessments Reimbursement Coverage
- Excess Liability
- And more
General & Professional Liability
Per occurrence and general aggregate for the following:
- Commercial General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Sexual/Physical Abuse or Molestation
- Special Events Coverage
- Physicians’ Coverage
- Employers Liability
- Statutory Benefits to include medical, indemnity, death, etc.
D&O /EPLI Liability Coverage
Coverage for employment practices liability included as well as civil rights.
- Broad Definition of Insured
- Broad Definition of Employment
- Claims Made Policy
- Cost of Defense for Hour & Wage Claims
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Third Party Coverage
- Independent Contractors Coverage
- Entity Coverage
- Healthcare Organization Coverage Extension
- Individually rated, customized plans
- Preferred pricing on medical plans
- Online Enrollment
- HRA / HSA / FSA / COBRA options
Self-insured options are available
Our Latest News and Events
The workers' compensation industry should anticipate and be prepared for data breaches, experts say. Workers comp insurers should know “it’s not a matter of if they will be breached, it’s more likely a matter of when they will be breached,” said Patrick Fowler, a...
Although cyber attacks are becoming more of a certainty than a possibility, there are still numerous companies and organizations that are not purchasing cyber insurance. In addition, many are not taking proactive measures to protect data such as updating software...
ABOUT THE FLORIDA COUNCIL FOR COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH The Florida Council for Community Mental Health (FCCMH) is a statewide association of 50+ community-based mental health and substance abuse agencies. The association’s membership includes a number of agencies that...
Grant writing is a unique discipline that is unlike other types of proposal writing. Proposal reviewers have dozens of documents to review, and just as hiring managers quickly discard resumes that don’t hit the mark, grant reviewers do the same with poorly written...
Walking to talking to reading about riding bicycles; many of us learn about life’s details from our parents. That parental guidance extends to charitable giving and volunteerism, with 62 percent of American parents discussing charitable donations or volunteerism with...
Newer developments like a 3-D laser and sensor technologies are enabling contractors to build in a smarter and safer way. Insurers should understand where the construction industry is headed in terms of technology use and how emerging devices can help improve both...