NPIS is the Insurance Authority Specializing in the Non-Profit and Social Service Agencies Across the United States. Based in Orlando, NPIS administers the Florida Insurance Trust [FIT], which with 200+ participating members is the largest insurance pool for social service agencies in the country and the only one in the state of Florida.
People Impacted by NPIS
- Various wind limit /deductibles offered
- AOP Coverage up to 100 million per member (FIT)
- No Margin Clause, not confined to schedule
- Valuation based on replacement cost
- Valuation for time element to be actual loss sustained
- Special form, all risk policy
Commercial Auto Liability
- Combined Single Limit
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Hired/Non-Owned Liability
- Towing Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Data Breach and Privacy Liability
- Data Breach Loss to Insured
- Electronic Media Liability Coverage
- Breach Mitigation Expense Coverage
- Business Interruption Reimbursement Coverage
- PCI Assessments Reimbursement Coverage
- Excess Liability
- And more
General & Professional Liability
Per occurrence and general aggregate for the following:
- Commercial General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Sexual/Physical Abuse or Molestation
- Special Events Coverage
- Physicians’ Coverage
- Employers Liability
- Statutory Benefits to include medical, indemnity, death, etc.
D&O /EPLI Liability Coverage
Coverage for employment practices liability included as well as civil rights.
- Broad Definition of Insured
- Broad Definition of Employment
- Claims Made Policy
- Cost of Defense for Hour & Wage Claims
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Third Party Coverage
- Independent Contractors Coverage
- Entity Coverage
- Healthcare Organization Coverage Extension
- Individually rated, customized plans
- Preferred pricing on medical plans
- Online Enrollment
- HRA / HSA / FSA / COBRA options
Self-insured options are available
Our Latest News and Events
As online data breaches become more prevalent, it’s more important than ever to protect client privacy. Although recent legislation in the U.S. rolled back online privacy rules for Internet Service Providers (ISPs), and make the rules more lax regarding the collection...
Although weather is often unpredictable and always uncontrollable, businesses can go a long way toward mitigating damage with careful preparation. According to a 2018 report by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and MetLife, however, more than one-third of small businesses...
Fundraisers licking their chops waiting for Millennials to start giving are going to have to wait for approximately two decades because Boomers are not even close to relinquishing their positions as the top donors. And, Millennials will be behind GenX, a group...
SAN ANTONIO — All societies have the importance of keeping promises in common, said the opening keynote speaker during the Risk & Insurance Management Society Inc.’s annual conference in San Antonio on Monday. Promises made are “what defines us and our character,”...
In a former professional role, I served as legal counsel to employers in employment discrimination cases, including sexual harassment matters. While representing employers I learned about many instances of sexual harassment that were not handled well by the employer....
Parents can influence their children while they live in the same household, the kids carrying the behavior into adulthood. While daughters are absorbing philanthropy lessons more quickly than sons, neither match what their parents did when it comes to charitable...