NPIS is the Insurance Authority Specializing in the Non-Profit and Social Service Agencies Across the United States. Based in Orlando, NPIS administers the Florida Insurance Trust [FIT], which with 200+ participating members is the largest insurance pool for social service agencies in the country and the only one in the state of Florida.
People Impacted by NPIS
- Various wind limit /deductibles offered
- AOP Coverage up to 100 million per member (FIT)
- No Margin Clause, not confined to schedule
- Valuation based on replacement cost
- Valuation for time element to be actual loss sustained
- Special form, all risk policy
Commercial Auto Liability
- Combined Single Limit
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Hired/Non-Owned Liability
- Towing Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Data Breach and Privacy Liability
- Data Breach Loss to Insured
- Electronic Media Liability Coverage
- Breach Mitigation Expense Coverage
- Business Interruption Reimbursement Coverage
- PCI Assessments Reimbursement Coverage
- Excess Liability
- And more
General & Professional Liability
Per occurrence and general aggregate for the following:
- Commercial General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Sexual/Physical Abuse or Molestation
- Special Events Coverage
- Physicians’ Coverage
- Employers Liability
- Statutory Benefits to include medical, indemnity, death, etc.
D&O /EPLI Liability Coverage
Coverage for employment practices liability included as well as civil rights.
- Broad Definition of Insured
- Broad Definition of Employment
- Claims Made Policy
- Cost of Defense for Hour & Wage Claims
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Third Party Coverage
- Independent Contractors Coverage
- Entity Coverage
- Healthcare Organization Coverage Extension
- Individually rated, customized plans
- Preferred pricing on medical plans
- Online Enrollment
- HRA / HSA / FSA / COBRA options
Self-insured options are available
Our Latest News and Events
If your nonprofit is blocked due to misperceptions from a key partner or the public, new technologies—specifically augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR)—are important tools to understand and master. Because these technologies embed us in a unique new...
Digital fundraising is constantly evolving, so it's important to stay on top of emerging trends and take advantage of new tools. Here are eight trends that you can use now to better engage with supporters and raise more money. 1. Use Pop-Up Lightboxes During...
While the regulatory conditions for philanthropy have shown improvements in six of the 11 regions around the world since 2015, the overall philanthropic environment in about 40 percent of countries and economies evaluated remains restrictive. Political environments...
1. Layoffs A first question of course is who should be laid off. While this is largely a management decision based on which positions are the most important to future financial stability, an important HR component is making sure that the layoffs don't put the...
Not too long ago, one of my managers came into the office to speak to me about a team member. The team member was a valued employee and wanted to discuss opportunities for advancement. My manager wanted to retain this person, and candidly, so did I. The employee was a...
Like it or not, social media has become an indispensable part of our lives. Fifteen years ago, many nonprofits were still hesitant to launch an organizational website on the Internet; today, we rarely come across a nonprofit that does not have a Facebook page or...