NPIS is the Insurance Authority Specializing in the Non-Profit and Social Service Agencies Across the United States. Based in Orlando, NPIS administers the Florida Insurance Trust [FIT], which with 200+ participating members is the largest insurance pool for social service agencies in the country and the only one in the state of Florida.
People Impacted by NPIS
- Various wind limit /deductibles offered
- AOP Coverage up to 100 million per member (FIT)
- No Margin Clause, not confined to schedule
- Valuation based on replacement cost
- Valuation for time element to be actual loss sustained
- Special form, all risk policy
Commercial Auto Liability
- Combined Single Limit
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Hired/Non-Owned Liability
- Towing Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Data Breach and Privacy Liability
- Data Breach Loss to Insured
- Electronic Media Liability Coverage
- Breach Mitigation Expense Coverage
- Business Interruption Reimbursement Coverage
- PCI Assessments Reimbursement Coverage
- Excess Liability
- And more
General & Professional Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Sexual/Physical Abuse or Molestation
- Special Events Coverage
- Physicians’ Coverage
- Employers Liability
- Statutory Benefits to include medical, indemnity, death, etc.
D&O /EPLI Liability Coverage
- Broad Definition of Insured
- Broad Definition of Employment
- Claims Made Policy
- Cost of Defense for Hour & Wage Claims
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Third Party Coverage
- Independent Contractors Coverage
- Entity Coverage
- Healthcare Organization Coverage Extension
- Individually rated, customized plans
- Preferred pricing on medical plans
- Online Enrollment
- HRA / HSA / FSA / COBRA options
Self-insured options are available
Our Latest News and Events
David Atchley is a skilled and experienced fundraiser, successfully raising millions of dollars for his client organizations, including universities, economic development centers and cause-based organizations such as the Faison School for Autism. Atchley approaches...
“We will put a man on the moon by the end of the decade.” This declaration by President Kennedy is considered one of the most effective national promises ever made. Not because we were fascinated by the moon, or space, or even science, but because it allowed us, as a...
The boards of small nonprofit organizations must make major investment decisions, but they are often flying in the dark. Handling large amounts of money simply isn’t a risk-free proposition, and it can be difficult for those without a background in finance. “We...
With so many nonprofit technology tools at our fingertips, fundraising is no longer limited to formal galas and in-person events. More people are opting to give online each year, with 7.9 percent growth in online fundraising in 2016 to account for $27.8 billion in...
Impact investing is becoming an increasingly popular way for supporters to drive social change beyond their other philanthropic efforts. Men are more likely than women, however, to view socially-conscious investing and donating as an either-or proposition as opposed...
Have you ever heard the phrase “what’s good for the goose is good for the gander?” For centuries, we’ve known that what makes those we care about happy generally has positive effects for us as well. The business world is no different, with Deloitte LLP finding that...