NPIS is the Insurance Authority Specializing in the Non-Profit and Social Service Agencies Across the United States. Based in Orlando, NPIS administers the Florida Insurance Trust [FIT], which with 200+ participating members is the largest insurance pool for social service agencies in the country and the only one in the state of Florida.
People Impacted by NPIS
- Various wind limit /deductibles offered
- AOP Coverage up to 100 million per member (FIT)
- No Margin Clause, not confined to schedule
- Valuation based on replacement cost
- Valuation for time element to be actual loss sustained
- Special form, all risk policy
Commercial Auto Liability
- Combined Single Limit
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Hired/Non-Owned Liability
- Towing Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Data Breach and Privacy Liability
- Data Breach Loss to Insured
- Electronic Media Liability Coverage
- Breach Mitigation Expense Coverage
- Business Interruption Reimbursement Coverage
- PCI Assessments Reimbursement Coverage
- Excess Liability
- And more
General & Professional Liability
Per occurrence and general aggregate for the following:
- Commercial General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Sexual/Physical Abuse or Molestation
- Special Events Coverage
- Physicians’ Coverage
- Employers Liability
- Statutory Benefits to include medical, indemnity, death, etc.
D&O /EPLI Liability Coverage
Coverage for employment practices liability included as well as civil rights.
- Broad Definition of Insured
- Broad Definition of Employment
- Claims Made Policy
- Cost of Defense for Hour & Wage Claims
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Third Party Coverage
- Independent Contractors Coverage
- Entity Coverage
- Healthcare Organization Coverage Extension
- Individually rated, customized plans
- Preferred pricing on medical plans
- Online Enrollment
- HRA / HSA / FSA / COBRA options
Self-insured options are available
Our Latest News and Events
The nonprofit arts and culture industry in Florida generated $4.68 billion in total economic activity in 2015, up from $3.1 billion in 2009, a roughly 51 percent increase, according to the new Arts and Economic Prosperity 5 report by Americans for the Arts. The...
Giving in the United States set a record for the third consecutive year, topping $390 billion for 2016. Giving was up 2.7 percent and increases were reported in all major categories of nonprofits for only the sixth time in 40 years. According to preliminary estimates...
As architects, we are increasingly aware of humanitarian disasters, environmental, social and political, which impact vulnerable communities worldwide. Perhaps our screen-time has some part to play—while social media channels are prone to reinforcing our own situation...
All major commercial insurance lines saw renewal rate increases in May, according to a report released by insurance exchange IVANS on Thursday. While some other lines have seen small increases for several months, last month was first time this year that workers...
(Bloomberg) -- The Atlantic hurricane season will likely churn out an above-average 11 to 17 named storms, in part due to fading odds than an El Nino will form in the Pacific. Of storms that emerge during the six-month season that begins June 1, five to nine will...
In September 2016, rivals Google, Facebook, Amazon, IBM and Microsoft joined forces to create the Partnership on AI to Benefit People and Society (Partnership on AI). In January 2017, even Apple pushed past its famous secrecy to join this new cause along with six...