NPIS is the Insurance Authority Specializing in the Non-Profit and Social Service Agencies Across the United States. Based in Orlando, NPIS administers the Florida Insurance Trust [FIT], which with 200+ participating members is the largest insurance pool for social service agencies in the country and the only one in the state of Florida.
People Impacted by NPIS
- Various wind limit /deductibles offered
- AOP Coverage up to 100 million per member (FIT)
- No Margin Clause, not confined to schedule
- Valuation based on replacement cost
- Valuation for time element to be actual loss sustained
- Special form, all risk policy
Commercial Auto Liability
- Combined Single Limit
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Hired/Non-Owned Liability
- Towing Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Data Breach and Privacy Liability
- Data Breach Loss to Insured
- Electronic Media Liability Coverage
- Breach Mitigation Expense Coverage
- Business Interruption Reimbursement Coverage
- PCI Assessments Reimbursement Coverage
- Excess Liability
- And more
General & Professional Liability
Per occurrence and general aggregate for the following:
- Commercial General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Sexual/Physical Abuse or Molestation
- Special Events Coverage
- Physicians’ Coverage
- Employers Liability
- Statutory Benefits to include medical, indemnity, death, etc.
D&O /EPLI Liability Coverage
Coverage for employment practices liability included as well as civil rights.
- Broad Definition of Insured
- Broad Definition of Employment
- Claims Made Policy
- Cost of Defense for Hour & Wage Claims
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Third Party Coverage
- Independent Contractors Coverage
- Entity Coverage
- Healthcare Organization Coverage Extension
- Individually rated, customized plans
- Preferred pricing on medical plans
- Online Enrollment
- HRA / HSA / FSA / COBRA options
Self-insured options are available
Our Latest News and Events
We were able to assist two Homeless Shelters located right here in Orlando NPIS has formed a New Community Relations Committee to benefit our community with volunteering program, fundraising campaigns, outreach awareness, and providing sponsorships. The...
No. 10: Job accommodation Job accommodation silos within companies reside in multiple return-to-work (RTW) policies, both formal and informal. Return to work is not a workers' compensation issue, alone. The issue is inconsistent job accommodations across...
A powerful Hollywood mogul. A high-profile television news host. A well-known actor. A sitting U.S. Senator. From celebrities to politicians, they began to fall. It started with a few voices speaking up and has cascaded into an avalanche of sexual harassment and...
The workers' compensation industry should anticipate and be prepared for data breaches, experts say. Workers comp insurers should know “it’s not a matter of if they will be breached, it’s more likely a matter of when they will be breached,” said Patrick Fowler, a...
Although cyber attacks are becoming more of a certainty than a possibility, there are still numerous companies and organizations that are not purchasing cyber insurance. In addition, many are not taking proactive measures to protect data such as updating software...
ABOUT THE FLORIDA COUNCIL FOR COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH The Florida Council for Community Mental Health (FCCMH) is a statewide association of 50+ community-based mental health and substance abuse agencies. The association’s membership includes a number of agencies that...