NPIS is the Insurance Authority Specializing in the Non-Profit and Social Service Agencies Across the United States. Based in Orlando, NPIS administers the Florida Insurance Trust [FIT], which with 200+ participating members is the largest insurance pool for social service agencies in the country and the only one in the state of Florida.
People Impacted by NPIS
- Various wind limit /deductibles offered
- AOP Coverage up to 100 million per member (FIT)
- No Margin Clause, not confined to schedule
- Valuation based on replacement cost
- Valuation for time element to be actual loss sustained
- Special form, all risk policy
Commercial Auto Liability
- Combined Single Limit
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Hired/Non-Owned Liability
- Towing Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Data Breach and Privacy Liability
- Data Breach Loss to Insured
- Electronic Media Liability Coverage
- Breach Mitigation Expense Coverage
- Business Interruption Reimbursement Coverage
- PCI Assessments Reimbursement Coverage
- Excess Liability
- And more
General & Professional Liability
Per occurrence and general aggregate for the following:
- Commercial General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Sexual/Physical Abuse or Molestation
- Special Events Coverage
- Physicians’ Coverage
- Employers Liability
- Statutory Benefits to include medical, indemnity, death, etc.
D&O /EPLI Liability Coverage
Coverage for employment practices liability included as well as civil rights.
- Broad Definition of Insured
- Broad Definition of Employment
- Claims Made Policy
- Cost of Defense for Hour & Wage Claims
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Third Party Coverage
- Independent Contractors Coverage
- Entity Coverage
- Healthcare Organization Coverage Extension
- Individually rated, customized plans
- Preferred pricing on medical plans
- Online Enrollment
- HRA / HSA / FSA / COBRA options
Self-insured options are available
Our Latest News and Events
Florida Insurance Trust exceeds expectations by donating $500.00 to the Advocacy Resource Center (ARC Marion). The donation will have a positive impact within ARC’s. FIT support their mission "To create opportunities for persons with intellectual and developmental...
Nonprofit Leadership Transitions and Organizational Sustainability: An Updated Approach that Changes the Landscape
Executive transitions, we are warned, must be taken very seriously. A wrong hire can erode cash, reputation, relationships, and much more. We are told that they are inflection points with enormous consequences—very high stakes indeed. But, is this narrative...
Often in the world of philanthropy, the problems we wish to address seem overwhelmingly large and complex. And if you’re a small foundation, the scant assets you have to wage against the world of need can seem almost pointless. But as with any complex problem, the key...
BOSTON — Potential changes to the Affordable Care Act by the Trump administration could cause medical costs to be shifted from group health coverage to workers compensation insurers as workers seek to replace lost health insurance, a former congressman says. Former...
It’s not unexpected any more: We awaken to learn that yet another national retailer has been hacked, and once again credit-card information for millions of customers is at risk. Yet, despite all the publicity these security breaches receive and all the warnings...
(Bloomberg) -- The threat of cyber attack and political instability resulting from rising populism are among the biggest worries for businesses around the world, according to a study of companies in 79 countries. The number one issue for executives working in business...