NPIS is the Insurance Authority Specializing in the Non-Profit and Social Service Agencies Across the United States. Based in Orlando, NPIS administers the Florida Insurance Trust [FIT], which with 200+ participating members is the largest insurance pool for social service agencies in the country and the only one in the state of Florida.
People Impacted by NPIS
- Various wind limit /deductibles offered
- AOP Coverage up to 100 million per member (FIT)
- No Margin Clause, not confined to schedule
- Valuation based on replacement cost
- Valuation for time element to be actual loss sustained
- Special form, all risk policy
Commercial Auto Liability
- Combined Single Limit
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Hired/Non-Owned Liability
- Towing Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Data Breach and Privacy Liability
- Data Breach Loss to Insured
- Electronic Media Liability Coverage
- Breach Mitigation Expense Coverage
- Business Interruption Reimbursement Coverage
- PCI Assessments Reimbursement Coverage
- Excess Liability
- And more
General & Professional Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Sexual/Physical Abuse or Molestation
- Special Events Coverage
- Physicians’ Coverage
- Employers Liability
- Statutory Benefits to include medical, indemnity, death, etc.
D&O /EPLI Liability Coverage
- Broad Definition of Insured
- Broad Definition of Employment
- Claims Made Policy
- Cost of Defense for Hour & Wage Claims
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Third Party Coverage
- Independent Contractors Coverage
- Entity Coverage
- Healthcare Organization Coverage Extension
- Individually rated, customized plans
- Preferred pricing on medical plans
- Online Enrollment
- HRA / HSA / FSA / COBRA options
Self-insured options are available
Our Latest News and Events
It goes without saying that an active nonprofit board of directors is essential for most organizations. But these committed people, who sincerely care about your cause (or else they wouldn’t have signed on to help), don’t just manage the strategic vision and executive...
Looking to change the world, and get your message out to more people than ever before? Consider partnering your nonprofit with a corporate sponsor – here’s why. The fact that you’re running a nonprofit organization, whatever your end goals, is awesome. You’re trying...
For nonprofit organizations working hard to maintain daily operations, finding extra time in the day to assess your website’s effectiveness can prove difficult. However, in today’s digital world, having a strong online presence can make or break the success of your...
#GivingTuesday has grown since the online event's humble beginnings in 2012. Since the creation of the hashtag and the accompanying online event, nonprofits and charities have been able to engage new audiences, raise money and increase awareness for their cause. Check...
A mission statement often guides the brand, programmatic offerings, strategic long-term decisions, and even funding opportunities for an organization. Something so brief can be such a powerful driver of action because it ties almost everything back to your “why,”...
Your email newsletter is a great way to stay in touch with supporters, but using extra tools and strategies can have a huge payoff! Check out the reasons why. Like all nonprofits, your organization relies on the support of its donors and partners. You know that...