NPIS is the Insurance Authority Specializing in the Non-Profit and Social Service Agencies Across the United States. Based in Orlando, NPIS administers the Florida Insurance Trust [FIT], which with 200+ participating members is the largest insurance pool for social service agencies in the country and the only one in the state of Florida.
People Impacted by NPIS
- Various wind limit /deductibles offered
- AOP Coverage up to 100 million per member (FIT)
- No Margin Clause, not confined to schedule
- Valuation based on replacement cost
- Valuation for time element to be actual loss sustained
- Special form, all risk policy
Commercial Auto Liability
- Combined Single Limit
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Hired/Non-Owned Liability
- Towing Labor
- Rental Reimbursement
- Data Breach and Privacy Liability
- Data Breach Loss to Insured
- Electronic Media Liability Coverage
- Breach Mitigation Expense Coverage
- Business Interruption Reimbursement Coverage
- PCI Assessments Reimbursement Coverage
- Excess Liability
- And more
General & Professional Liability
Per occurrence and general aggregate for the following:
- Commercial General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Sexual/Physical Abuse or Molestation
- Special Events Coverage
- Physicians’ Coverage
- Employers Liability
- Statutory Benefits to include medical, indemnity, death, etc.
D&O /EPLI Liability Coverage
Coverage for employment practices liability included as well as civil rights.
- Broad Definition of Insured
- Broad Definition of Employment
- Claims Made Policy
- Cost of Defense for Hour & Wage Claims
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Third Party Coverage
- Independent Contractors Coverage
- Entity Coverage
- Healthcare Organization Coverage Extension
- Individually rated, customized plans
- Preferred pricing on medical plans
- Online Enrollment
- HRA / HSA / FSA / COBRA options
Self-insured options are available
Our Latest News and Events
The membership of the Nonprofit Academic Centers Council (NACC) voted at its annual meeting on July 31st to pursue the development of an accreditation process for its institutional members, all of whom provide graduate and/or undergraduate education with a focus on...
Depending on an employee's line of work, they typically aren't too concerned for their safety while they're on the job. But that doesn't mean the risk of an accident isn't lurking around the corner waiting to strike. Being prepared is the name of the game, and no two...
Florida Insurance Trust exceeds expectations by donating over $39,000 to the Florida Behavioral Health Association (FBHA). The donation will have positive impact on many lives within FBHA’s substance abuse, children’s services, and hospital-based programs throughout...
On Monday, August 21, 2017, all of North America will be treated to an eclipse of the sun. Anyone within the path of totality can see one of nature’s most awe inspiring sights - a total solar eclipse. This path, where the moon will completely cover the sun and the...
NATIONAL NONPROFIT DAY Somewhere a volunteer reads to school children; a patient receives steady medication; a lawyer provides legal services for low-income individuals; a nonprofit funeral home buries a lost soul; or a first-time homebuyer is moving into his own...
There is a classic philosophical problem called the “sorites paradox,” or “paradox of the heap”—a version of which goes something like this: A single grain of wheat does not comprise a heap; as a single grain is not a heap, if you add one more grain, you still don’t...